
I have not blogged for forever. I have just been really bad at taking pictures and haven't had much to put on here. Yesterday we went running and Davis wore his stylin glasses for the entire hour run (usually he won't leave glasses or a hat on for more than 3 seconds!). I just think he looks so handsome! He is getting so grown up. We got him some new fall clothes and he looks like such a big boy in his new pants and tennis shoes. I almost can't believe it is him!

We went to the state fair last night with our friends the Tukuafus. Of course, I forgot my camera! Hopefully I can get some pictures from Jen to post. I love that Davis is getting old enough to appreciate things more. He like seeing the animals, he kept yelling COW...MOOO. He really likes cows. He LOVED the huge yellow slide. You ride down it on potato sacks and go really really fast and it is really really big. He just laughed the entire way down and thought it was the best thing ever. He also enjoyed the ice cream-we all enjoyed the ice cream! Thanks to the Tukuafus for a great night out.
We are glad that Steve is hopefully done traveling for awhile. This last week he was home the entire week and we almost didn't know what to do with him here! He also got released from his calling as young mens president last week so he was even home on Wednesday night. It felt like we had lots of family time!
I just have to comment on how great the BYU game was yesterday against UCLA. You can't be sad about being ranked 11th in the coaches poll today. BCS here we come!
8 comments:
You can do the pinewood derby without me
In response to Andy's comment...please, I saw you cheering for BYU when you thought I wasn't looking. I'll cheer for the Utes, too (at least until November).
He is so adorable in those glasses, he must know how super cute he is because he kept them on the whole time! I am glad that you are able to have Steve around for a while. Tell him his favorite older sister loves him.
We went to the fair Saturday too. We probably passed eachother at some point. Scottie hated the yellow slide. Nothing like the fair, is there?
I wish we could've gone with you guys! We forgot our camera too, it seems like we're good at that!
the coug's rock!! and yes davis is such a cutie, i love him in his glasses. he's getting so big, it's going by so fast!
Very stylin' in those glasses.
He is so stinkin' cute! I love that little guy!
Post a Comment