Thursday, May 8, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!

I just wanted to give our moms a little shout-out in honor of mothers day this week. Not only are they the best moms, they are the best grandma's and Davis loves them as much as Steve and I do.
My mom (Janice) is one of the most amazing people I know...she has overcome so many things in her life and is an example to everyone that it really is possible to get through anything and live a happy and wonderful life. She is the rock of our family and is incredible at showing love and gives so much of herself. I am grateful for her everyday. She also watches Davis while I work (and lots of other times, too!). She is so helpful to me and Davis loves her so much. Thanks to her for taking such great care of him!
Steve's mom (Jill) is an inspiration to us! She is good at everything and is one of the most caring people I know. She has accomplished so much in her life (raising 5 kids, getting her masters degree at 50, losing over 100 pounds etc., etc.), I am just amazed by her. She instantly made me feel like a part of their family and I am so grateful for any time that I get to spend with her. I feel so lucky that we were raised by such wonderful women that have influenced us for so much good. Steve, Davis and I love you both so much! Thank you for all you do and Happy Mother's Day.

1 comment:

Cinderella Mom said...

What a lovely tribute! I agree they are two pretty amazing women. You too are an excellent mother and have been a sister to me since the begining. I hope that your Mother's Day is as special as you are! Love you- Chell