Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Happy Birthday, Steve!


Yesterday was Steve's 31st birthday! He went golfing at 5:30am in the rain (now that is a dedicated golfer!), we had crepes and chocolate milk for breakfast, watched a movie, went and hit balls at the driving range (yes, he's obsessed!) and then we had a fun family party at my parents house. It is nice to have your birthday fall on a holiday, a day off from work!

Steve is the best dad and husband. Everyday I feel so blessed to be married to him and to learn and grow with him. He helps me to be a better person and does so much to take care of us and make me happy. He truly is an example of all that is good! Happy birthday, babe. I love you so much!

5 comments:

Tiff said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Cinderella Mom said...

Baby brother, again I hope that the birthday was most excellent. I sure wish that I could have participated in the festivites. By the way what did I give you? Hope you like it! LOVE YOU the most, you are the best baby brother that anyone could ask for!

Jylaire said...

Happy birthday Stevers!

Lianna Black said...

Happy Birthday Steve! Sounds like a great way to make the best of a rainy day!

Puerto Rican Gringa said...

I completely agree! He has been the best brother. He was always there for us when we lived in SLC. And my kids think he's an awesome uncle! Happy Birthday! We love you!