Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Lots of Visitors!

I am a little behind schedule with my posting...first of all, thank you to everyone for your food/feeding suggestions-things have been a little better and I appreciate all the input! So the weekend before last we were so lucky to have my brother Jonah come visit from Colorado, my Grandpa and Grandma Wright from Texas and then on Sunday we celebrated my Grandpa Lindsay's 82nd birthday and they came down from Provo for the dinner. We have such a great family! It was so fun to see everyone and have Davis get to spend some time with them (notice in most of the pictures he is trying to escape or is sitting on my lap...he is a little resistent to people he doesn't know!)

Davis with Uncle Micah...he and his wife Christie are moving to Texas in a few weeks...we are going to miss them so much!

(Davis' great) Grandpa and Grandma Lindsay
Davis and Uncle Jonah-Jonah is so much fun! (Aunt Christie in the background!)

Davis with (his Great) Grandpa and Grandma Wright...this was the first time they had even seen Davis, but unfortunately he wasn't being his friendliest while they were here. I know he was glad to see them, regardless!



1 comment:

Cinderella Mom said...

I love the pictures! I hope that you had a good time when all your family were in. By the way I hope that you are having a fabulous anniversary today. Love you all- Chell