
Yesterday, the 15th, was our 3rd wedding anniversary! It seems like longer than 3 years (in a good way!) I can barely remember life before Steve! Seriously, they have been the best 3 years of my life and I look forward to many many more. We had a great anniversary...we made ourselves sick at Rodigio Grill. This beauty below was my present from Steve (its also my mothers day and birthday present!) I just love looking at it on my cupboard (I haven't had time to make anything yet). Thanks babe! Happy Anniversary. I love you!
6 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Time flies, doesn't it! I LOVE the Kitchen-Aid,it's the greatest addition to any kitchen!
Wow! Awesome present! Happy anniversary! We are So-oooo glad that you are a part of our family!
Congrats on the anniversary! We are so grateful you are good friends of ours.. we miss you! Can I come use your Kitchen Aid? Talk about jealous :)
Happy Anniversary! I was looking at the pics of us girls from your wedding and can't believe everything that has happened since! Were love having you in the fam! And boy do you guys make cute kids! Love ya!
Very pretty picture. Happy Anniversary! Nice kitchen aid too!
I love that picture of you two. I can't believe it has been 3 years. Isn't marriage bliss, love it!!! Nice kitchen-aid. Davis is so stinking cute!!! Let's really get together. Miles is off school for a couple weeks after this week.
Post a Comment