Sunday, December 16, 2007

Happy First Birthday, Davis!!

We can't believe our baby is one year old! Time has gone so quickly and it is amazing to think he is the same child I gave birth to! It really is incredible they change so much in such a short amount of time.

Davis had such a fun birthday party and I think really enjoyed all the attention! Thanks to our great friends and family that came to the party. He was so cute eating his cake-He kept sticking his face in it and licking it or taking bites. He was sneezing out frosting for the rest of the day!



He didn't care too much about opening presents-I had to open most of them for him, but he has had so much fun playing with all the new toys.


His friend Ethan was more excited about his toys than Davis was!
Grandma Larsen painted this cute rocking chair to match Davis' room. What a thoughtful present. He loves sitting in his new chair.
Davis and Ethan are all tired out after a long afternoon of partying! They finally took a break. Aren't they the cutest?

4 comments:

Natalie J said...

I am so glad he had a good time with the cake. He looks so cute! Sorry we missed it. It's crazy how fast they get big.

Cinderella Mom said...

Happy Birthday Davis, he is so super cute! I wish that I could have come! Love you all so much- Chell

EFN Newsletter said...

We got max a box of kleenex for his 1st birthday. He loved that he was allowed to pull all the tissues out to his heart's content. I highly recommend it for Davis for Christmas.

Nick, Sonja, Andrew, Madelyn, and Luke said...

It looks like Davis had tons of fun! I'm so sorry we missed his birthday. We were getting Andrew all excited about going, but then dashed his hopes of playing with Davis on his happy day. Sorry for being lame neighbors!