
We went to a Halloween party at Heather and Jackson's house on Friday night. Those of you who know me well, know that I HATE dressing up. Seriously, the only reason I do it is that every year Steve's high school friends have a Halloween party and he makes me dress up. So this year, we made a plan early on. I found this really cute Lion costume for Davis and we were going to be safari hunters. Cute, right? Well, cute until I started looking for safari hunter costumes and couldn't really find anything cool and we ended up with what you see in the picture. Although lame, I thought the fact that we had actually tried to have a theme was good enough. Unfortunately when we went to get ready for the party, I put Davis' Lion costume on for the first time and it was too small. A smart mom would have tried it on sometime before the party. Apparently I am not a smart mom. So, I took the costume back to exchange it and of course they were all out of Lion costumes. I had to settle for a puppy, which I think is just as cute as the Lion but negated the 'theme' that was holding together any coolness aspect that Steve and I's costumes had left. At least we tried, right?!

He is such a cute puppy, isn't he? Plus, he makes these really cute puppy noises all the time which just makes it extra cute!

Our friends, JulieKaye and Travis were looking fabulous in their Halloween gear.
Davis and Fernando and Sharon's son Samuel trying to 'play' together. Really it was more like Samuel attacking Davis (in a cute, playful way!) and Davis not knowing what was going on or what he was supposed to do. You could definitely tell that Samuel has a sibling and Davis doesn't. It was pretty cute but we finally had to separate them so Davis didn't loose an eye! Samuel was crawling circles around Davis even though he 3 months younger and about 1/2 as big!
2 comments:
What a cute costume! Too bad about the lion! I totally love the funny baby costumes they have now. It's pretty much the reason I have a child- to dress him up for Halloween!
Thankyou for softening the language about Sammy, but I must set the record straight that he was attacking. Thank you for being the ref!
Post a Comment