Thursday, September 20, 2007

Our New Family Blog




I was inspired today when I was reading up on our friends, the Ellis', blog and thought I might as well create our own! I think it is a really fun way to keep everyone up to date on what is going on in our lives, so I hope you enjoy and I hope I can keep up on it!

The big news today is that Davis got the splint off his broken (or what used to be broken) leg yesterday. It was an exciting moment and he kept clapping his hands after the Doctor took it off! So, he is a free man! He kicked his cute little leg the whole way home from the Doctor's office and he has been scooting all over the house ever since. He has discovered that he can push doors and they move and he is having a great time with those.

Modern Display hired a controller yesterday and he is starting this week, so we are excited for Steve to train him and not have to spend so much time trying to keep things afloat there. Hopefully the transition will go quickly and Steve can just work at one job. We'll see how it goes.

I think that is all for today...check back often and I promise to stay on top of posting and keep you all updated on what is happening with our family!

1 comment:

EFN Newsletter said...

Heeeeeeey,

I am honored to be your inspiration (OK, inspiration may be a little extreme, but it makes me feel good). I'm so glad I get to keep up with you now.