Monday, January 7, 2013

Christmas Eve

December 24, 2012
I love Christmas Eve!  We had such a fun day.
As per tradition, we went to breakfast at Cracker Barrel and then to a movie (Monsters Inc.) to celebrate cousin Josh's birthday. 

We had Christmas Eve dinner at the Larsen's and as usual, Jenny had an amazing meal.  Of course I didn't get a picture of any adults...but we were there, I promise!


My mom made the kids a puppet nativity set so we decided to try it out for our nativity on Christmas Eve.  It ended up being hilarious...we learned that you should not let 8 kids sit together behind a couch and expect them to be quiet and reverent.  They were rolling around on each other and riling each other up and being anything but reverent.  Not sure that was what we were going for, but it was definitely memorable!
Davis' note to Santa...told him everyone in the family had been good except for Emery.  To his credit, I had just caught her licking Santa's cookies. 
I got a picture after Santa had come.  So excited for the kids to get up!

No comments: