Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Fun day with friends and my cousins

We had a super fun day meeting up with my amazing friends, Tammy and Julie Kaye and their kids.  We hung out at Julie's moms house who has the best back yard ever!  The kids had a ball and it was so great to catch up with these girls.  I really miss living by them.  Alot. 


Julie's mom took the kids on a ride hooking up wagons behind her tractor.  They loved it...except Emery who was screaming her head off the whole time.  She even let Davis help her drive one time. 

He didn't even hesitate-jumped on that zip line like he owned it.  I think he 'zipped' about 50 times while we were there.  

That same evening we went boating on Utah Lake with my cousins Drew, Sarah, Callie and her boyfriend Nate.  I hadn't seen Callie since she got home from her mission and we all had the best time out on the lake.  Davis had the time of his life on that tube and keeps asking if Santa will bring Steve a boat for Christmas.  Hmmm...that would be great but I am not going to put my money on Santa coming through with that one.  

Davis and I on the tube

Cousin Callie hanging with Ivy who was not a big fan of riding on the boat. 

Drew, me and the kids, Callie and Sarah.  Beautiful evening and great company.  So glad we could go and spend time with them! 

No comments: