Thursday, March 15, 2012
BYU Basketball
When we found out that BYU was coming to Louisville to play in an NCAA tournament game (especially after coming off of a win from a 22 point deficit against IONA) I was so excited...and then really bummed that tickets were so expensive. It isn't very often that you get to see your school play in a tournament game. We totally lucked out that Steve was able to get some tickets through work! Even though they lost and well, it wasn't really even close, it was so fun to get to see them. Of course, lots of people from our ward and stake were there and we got to sit by Jenny and the boys for part of the game, too. All I can say is that my husband is the best to find tickets for me and be a good sport about BYU...even if he did refuse to wear blue:) Don't let him fool you, he really does love BYU!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love these cute Cougars! Wish I could have been there too. So fun! And I know that Steve is the biggest "closet" BYU fan!
Post a Comment