Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Happy 5th Birthday, Davis!

Our big boy turned 5 on December 15th. Crazy! I think he had a good birthday week-he sure was excited! On his big day we went to dinner at Red Robin and then had cake with The Larsens afterwords. He finally got to open his presents-I put them out in the morning and it was a long day looking at those wrapped presents! He was the most excited to get some new lego sets and has been building legos non stop ever since.

We had a 'soccer' birthday party with about 13 of his friends. It was ultra chaotic but I think the kids had fun! Unfortunately I was too busy during the party to get any pictures of the activities, but here are a few from cake and presents..

Here are his answers to a little birthday interview I did with Davis:
Favorite Food: pepperoni pizza
Favorite sport to play: soccer
Favorite book to read: one fish two fish
Favorite movie: cars 2
Favorite thing to learn about at school: numbers
Favorite place to visit: grandmas house
Favorite color: red
Thing that I do the best is: running
Favorite song: i am a child of god
When I grow up I want to be: doctor
Snack I like the best: pretzels
Food I dislike is: spaghetti
My best friend is: Josh
My best memory is: going to the beach

Davis being the leader of his birthday parade at preschool

Ready to open presents

Ready for some cake with his cute cousins
He loved that the waiters at Red Robin sang to him and he got ice cream

Enjoying some sisterly love on his birthday!

2 comments:

Camie said...

Can't believe he's 5!! CRazy! So big! So cute!

Jill Larsen said...

Happy Birthday Davis buddy!!!