Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Festivities

Whew, we are exhausted from our Halloween activity filled weekend!

Our pediatrician's office hosts an amazing party every year. Tons of free stuff...right up our alley! They have lunch, trick or treating, games, prizes, the most amazing balloon making guy, face painting, etc.

Davis had his face painted...

The balloon man made him this shark hat. It was seriously amazing. I wanted to stand and watch him make stuff all day!

Our neighborhood has a costume parade following a fire truck around the neighborhood with pizza and treats after. I'm not sure why Davis looks so ticked in this picture!
Oh, the ward Halloween party. Mass chaos but I think the kids had fun! I didn't get a picture of Davis here...he was too busy playing games and getting candy, but Emery and Kennedi had a good time kicking back on some drinks and hanging out together!


1 comment:

Jill Larsen said...

Thanks Summer for the pictures. I sure miss you guys and it's great to see what you are all up to!