Sunday, September 11, 2011

Davis' second first day of preschool

Davis started his second year of preschool last week. I think we were both mutually happy for school to start again! He loves it and I love the routine and structure it gives our life. Davis is a kid on the go and wants to be doing something every second of every day! So, school is a great for him! He had a fabulous first week and learned all about germs and even did his first 'science experiment' about germs. He has been washing his hands vigorously all week! He is in the same class as his cousin Josh as well as two little girls from our ward. It is a bible preschool at The Church of Christ. I was telling Steve how his teacher talked about how they focus on a bible story every day. Steve said I should ask Ms. Cindy since 2/3 of the class are Mormon can she focus on a Book of Mormon story every other day? I thought that was pretty funny. He has a point!


His teacher this year is Ms. Cindy and he already loves her. I am looking forward to a year full of Ms. Cindy said ____ and Ms. Cindy this and Ms. Cindy that!

2 comments:

Jill Larsen said...

I can't believe what a big boy my Davis is! So cute!

Scott, Kara, Paul, Brad and Andee said...

Next stop kindergarten! Love all the new post, Flordia looked like so much fun!