Sunday, March 13, 2011

Grandpa and Grandma Larsen visit and Jenny's birthday

Steve's parents came to visit good old Kentuckiana a couple of weeks ago and amazingly I did not get one shot of Grandma. I don't know how that happened. Hopefully she know that we love her anyway:)

It happened to be Jenny's birthday the same weekend so we had a little celebration with everyone. So fun to have so much of our family together. We are so blessed to live here!

Grandpa is always cold and Steve graciously loaned him this sweatshirt. He loved every minute of seeing this BYU guy in a Utah sweatshirt!
These handsome boys are growing up on us.

Miss pretty loves her uncle Keith. Whenever she sees him she wants to go to him.

The birthday girl.

Evan and Davis enjoying some cake.

1 comment:

Kaylene said...

Love all the pics and updates!! I can't believe how big your darling kids are getting! So fun to see what's going on with you guys! Love and miss ya!