They arrived on the 22nd super late at night so we only had one day to show them around Louisville before everything closed for Christmas.
Oops, I meant to put this picture last since this is how we finished the day...enjoying a bedtime story with Steve. Davis made sure that Grant joined him for bedtime routines every night.
I think Churchill Downs was actually closed, but we had to do a drive by so they could say they have been there.
We had a lot of fun at the Louisville Slugger museum. It was actually the first time we have been there since we moved here. Steve was in Heaven! Anything to do with baseball and he is a happy guy. I think this picture of the Wrights is so cute...
Emery playing and getting ready to take off her headband. I keep fighting her to keep them on, but I think she is winning!
Davis working on his baseball skills...trust me, they need some work! He'll get it sometime, right?!
Steve and Davis watching Charlie Brown at the Christmas Charlie Brown exhibit (which was kind of lame, by the way, except for the adults that were in there writing letters to Santa. Weird.).
No one got hurt this time, but they didn't get to hold them for very long. I mean really, what else is a kid going to do with a little bat besides hit another little kid?
1 comment:
What a fun post! Great pictures and I just love to read about what you guys are up to. So glad you enjoyed having Micah and the fam there. Miss you guys. Sending much love! :)
Post a Comment