It is so hard to get a good picture of both of the kids-and Davis is making some goofy faces these days every time I try to take his picture! Anyway, these two were the cutest pirates ever! I think Emery looked more like a biker chick and could have used a Harley to complete her outfit!
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Happy Halloween
I am slow in posting our Halloween pictures...my internet has been down all week. But, I am back in business, thank goodness! We had a good Halloween, except Davis got pretty sick and didn't even want to trick or treat (after about 15 minutes he was crying and Steve either had to carry him or I pushed him in the stroller). Sad! Oh, and Emery face planted on the porch while I was trying to take these pictures and was super unhappy and looked like she got beat up! Other than that, it was great!
It is so hard to get a good picture of both of the kids-and Davis is making some goofy faces these days every time I try to take his picture! Anyway, these two were the cutest pirates ever! I think Emery looked more like a biker chick and could have used a Harley to complete her outfit!

It is so hard to get a good picture of both of the kids-and Davis is making some goofy faces these days every time I try to take his picture! Anyway, these two were the cutest pirates ever! I think Emery looked more like a biker chick and could have used a Harley to complete her outfit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Summer,
Love the look on little Davis' face as he looks up at his dad at his Halloween party, sweetest face ever. Love catching up with you through these pics, and your little daughter is soooo precious! Glad you're doing so well!!
cutest.pirates.ever!! You are so good.
Post a Comment