Sunday, September 12, 2010

A Big Preschool Boy

This guy has been so excited for school to start. It has been the one and the only thing to motivate his never ending potty training struggle...we've had a good couple of weeks and I am hoping that it continues! He loves his teacher, Ms. Kim (all I hear these days is 'Ms. Kim said ____). His cousin, Josh is in his same class and I think they love being together. He loves eating lunch at school and just seems so big all of the sudden. I was caught by surprise when I shed a few tears dropping him off the first day. I was so excited for him to be able to go and suddenly I felt so sad that he was leaving me! I think he will have a great year. What a big boy!

2 comments:

Jill Larsen said...

Davis, You are such a wonderful boy! Have a great time at school and remember that grandma loves and misses you!

Kaylene said...

Oh, he's so big! Cute pics! You made me teary just saying you shed a few tears. One of those fun things we get to do as a momma! :) Love you guys.