Friday, June 11, 2010

Our Utah Trip

I downloaded these pictures forever ago and forgot to post them! So, finally here are some pictures of our annual Utah trip. It was SO GREAT to see our family and friends there. What can I say but that we miss you and love you and thanks for helping us have such a great trip and spending time with us!

Our flight was super delayed on the way there and we got stuck in Denver for hours. We ended up getting to Utah about 3am (5am our time) and lets just say it was super fun with the kids! They actually did really well until the very end. We were extra happy to see Utah! Here are the troopers hanging out in the airport:


We saw lots of friends and family and unfortunately I didn't take pictures of everyone, but here are a few that I did take.
The kids with Madelyn and Cordie (the kids of my best friend since 7th grade, Kaylene). They are the sweetest girls and we were so glad they came over!

My great friend, Tammy, her husband Marshall and cutest kids, Emma and new baby Henry. Our kids are really close in age and we are hoping to get a marriage with at least one of them!



My mom is going to kill me for putting this picture on here, but I thought it was so cute that she and Davis fell asleep together on the way to Park City.
Emery with Great Grandpa and Grandma Lindsay (my grandma and grandpa). We were so happy to get to see them and for Emery to meet them.

Our niece Mylee holding Emery. She just turned 8 and was baptized. She is the cutest with the little kids and always helps with them.
These are my great friends, Jen and Camie. We met in our West Valley Ward and I just love these girls and am so grateful for their friendship. I miss them so much!

Emery with Grandpa Blake. This was the first time that she got to meet her Grandpa and it was so fun to see them together!

Emery with Great Grandpa Black (Steve's Grandpa). I love that he loves holding the babies and seeing the kids. He is the sweetest Grandpa.

Emery with Great Grandma Black (Steve's Grandma). This lady is fun and sassy and I just love her. I was so happy that Emery got to meet them.

Davis with his Grandma Larsen. He had so much fun at her house while we were there and loves his Grandma!

Emery with her Grandma Janie. I think this is such a cute picture of my mom!

Another great shot of Grandma Larsen with Ms. Emery.

How did I end up without any pictures of the Hastings or Moons? Sam and Jon were so great to let us stay with them for part of the time and we were so glad to get to spend time with Stacy and Sheldon, too. What a fun trip. We love you all and can't wait to see you again!!

3 comments:

Kaylene said...

What great photos! :) Your family is so cute. It made me miss G & G Lindsey though...they are so the cutest. I loved seeing you guys and meeting miss Emery! Thanks for taking time for us. Love you all.

Jill Larsen said...

What a terrible picture of ME!

Tukuafu's said...

Love you Summs! It's our turn to come out next :) Loves!