We decided to take advantage of the beautiful fall weather a couple of Saturdays ago and headed up to Huber's Farm to pick some pumpkins. Davis is at an age where it is just so fun, it is all new and exciting to him and he actually gets what he is supposed to do! He had a hard time deciding which pumpkin he wanted to take home with him. The deciding factor ended up being size because he couldn't carry most of the pumpkins he tried to pick! The picture below shows the winner:



Everytime he sees his pumpkin on the porch when we drive up, he says 'There's my pumpkin, mom'. I think it will be a sad day when the pumpkins get old and have to be thrown away!
4 comments:
What a fun day! I'm sure he loved picking his own pumpkin. He's a cute boy!
Oh Davis is so big! Don't you love when they can start to talk like a little bit bigger person? Hey I started my own fam blog so you can catch up with me! it is
www.thetownmouseandthecountrymouse.blogspot.com
love you miss you! xoxoxox
That's a pretty big pumpkin. He's a tough kid.
That looks like so much fun! :) You look cute, by the way, riding in the wagon! :) Nice to see a picture of you. Not that I don't love Davis, but ya know. :) He is darling. He's at such a fun age.
Post a Comment