Monday, May 18, 2009
Grandma and Grandpa Wright Come to Visit
I am a little behind on posting (I feel like I start every post that way). My parents came to visit a few weeks ago and we had such a fun time with them. Davis loved them being here and really loved all the attention! We spent a lot of time just hanging out and enjoying time together. It was so fun to have them all to ourselves for a whole week.
I just love the smile on Davis' face when he came down the slide. He just loved it. I've never seen such a big smile!
Grandma and Davis. So cute. Enough said!
We took Grandma and Grandpa to Huber Farm in Indiana. Davis loved these race carts and wanted Grandpa to take him around and around the track.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like you had so much fun with your parents! It was so good to talk to you and I'm counting the days until your here!
Your pictures are darling. I'm so glad that your parents were able to visit. I can't wait for June when we can come. I'm sure looking forward to your visit next week.
Post a Comment