We are going to miss our little visitors when their mom comes home.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Our little visitors
My sister in law (from who I am blessed to live about 2 miles away from) has been on a trip to Utah this last week with John and Sam, her oldest 2 kids. Her husband, Keith stayed here with the younger 2 kids, Eva and Josh so we have been having so much fun with them while their Dad is at work and we have even had a few 'slumber parties' as Eva calls them. I have learned that while I don't think I am quite ready for 3 really young kids, I can handle it (I think)...as long as I don't go to the store with all of them or try to give all 3 a bath at the same time. That is still a little beyond me. Davis has had so much fun having them around. The first thing he does in the morning is get up and ask for Josh and Eva. He really loves his cousins.
Our playroom is still a disaster but I am so glad that we have the space for them to play.
Eva and I made homeade playdoh and she thought it was just great to put in the ingredients. She is such a good girl and I have loved having a little girl around..so different than boys!
Thank goodness for Spring weather and that the kids could play outside. They love it and so do I! We love our big back yard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment