It's true, I must have OCD! This week I am having a 'Oh my gosh, it is almost Thanksgiving and I am not ready for Christmas yet' stress attack. The problem is that last year, I was pregnant with Davis and he was due to show up sometime right before Christmas. So, since I am off work for 2 weeks in October every year, I spent that time getting everything ready for Christmas. Seriously, I had the cards addressed, all the presents wrapped, the neighbor gifts ready-all before Halloween. It was fabulous. I had such a nice Christmas season because I didn't have to worry about any of it.
Now, this year, I am not so organized and I am frieking out that I don't have everything done. I have shopping to do, just volunteered to do little gifts for all the speech pathologists at work for our Christmas party, we have to get family pictures taken this Saturday for our Christmas cards and of course we have nothing to wear that matches each other so I have to get that together, It's Davis' first birthday so I have to figure out what to do for his party...and then do we really get Davis a bunch of presents since he really won't care anyway? The answer to that is probably yes-I care and that is what really matters, right?! How did October and November go by so quickly? How did Thanksgiving sneak up on me like this?
5 comments:
You're right! You are OCD!
With Love, Jill
My dear OCD sister, you make me laugh, all will be well and you will be finished much earlier than most. Love you- Chell
I am sufficiently stressed out now.
Neighbor presents?!!! No wonder you're stressed out. You thought of about 8 x more things than I ever consider! I don't know if you're so much ocd - as wonder woman. :) Emmy
Tag you are it! Check out my blog to see the rules. Love you- Chell
Post a Comment